Meet Me At The Well – our abortion recovery program
Meet Me At The Well is a 10-week abortion recovery program that provides complete healing from past experience of abortion. An abortion experience not only can be from having an abortion, but also providing money and/or encouraging someone to have an abortion.
This program is available to men and women, and is offered twice a year; Sping and Fall.
Classes are confidential.
Materials are provided.
If you experience one or more of the following, Meet Me At The Well is a program that can help you:
- Overwhelming guilt or shame
- Trying to avoid thinking or talking about the abortion(s)
- Feeling emotionally numb
- Do you feel extremely sad or depressed at times?
- Are there certain times of the year you find yourself depressed and/or sick?
- Avoiding activities you once enjoyed
- Did you begin or sharply increase your substance abuse after your abortion(s)? (ie. drugs, alcohol, etc)
- Hopelessness about the future
- Difficulty maintaining close relationships
- Irritability or anger
- Flashbacks, or reliving the abortion(s) for minutes or even days at a time
- Do you fear you will never be able to have children?
- If you have children now, do you feel emotionally disconnected or overprotective of them?
- Have you thought about death / dying since your abortion(s)?
To learn more, please contact us at 972-932-HELP (4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.